CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

NHL 2009 Playoffs -Round 2


NHL 2009 Playoffs - Round 2 -In the Western Conference the Detroit Red Wings will face the Anaheim Ducks in the round 2 of the playoffs.In my opinion I think the Detroit Red Wings will move on to the Conference Finals.The Vancouver Canucks will face the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2nd round of the playoffs.In my opinion I think the Chicago Blackhawks will move on to the Conference FINALS.In the Eastern Conference the Boston Bruins will face the Carolina Hurricanes in the 2nd round Playoffs.My opinion I think the Boston Bruins will move on.The Washington Capitals will face the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 2nd round playoffs.In my Opinion I think this is going to be a good match up to watch because both teams are good.The Pittsburgh Penguins have Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin and the Washington Capitals have Alexander Ovechkin.The Team that I think is going to win the STANLEY CUP IS THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS.

0 comments: