On Tuesday April the 28th there is going to be a hockey tournament at Earnscliffe.The ball hockey team from Morning Star Middle school is going to participate in the tournament.Its going to be 4 on 4 and there is going to be lots of room to get open and there is going to be lots of shooting on net.I am looking forward to this HOCKEY TOURNAMENT.Last year the tournament was held at Rink City and also last year was when we came 1ST place in the hockey tournament.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
GO MUSTANGS!! lol
LOl Thanks
Better win
welll try to
i hope u win yahya. GO MUSTANG GO!!!
WE WON,WE CAME 1ST PLACE in the Tournament we beat every team we were 4-0.This is my secound medal I got ,last year and now this year:) :D
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!
LOL Thanks
GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOO MUSTANGSSSSS
Thanks
the next hockey tournament is going to be held at morning star,its going to be in june somewhere,this year
Cant wait till June,I wish its not the same day as the trip lol
Post a Comment