CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

VSE(Virtual Stock Exchange)



In the Virtual Stock Exchange game the rank I am in is Second last.I am in second last because in the STARTING I BOUGHT so much STOCKS that when they went down I lost a lot of money.My friend Anubhav is in last place.My teacher Mr Ignatius when he loses a lot of money,the next day he goes up a lot.In the Other Virtual Stock Exchange game I came first because I bought a stock that went up HIGH and that's what helped me come first in the end.IN THIS VIRTUAL STOCK EXCHANGE GAME I HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING.The person who comes first place in this game gets a $80 BEST BUY CARD.When I won the other Virtual Stock Exchange GAME I got A CANDY.

7 comments:

Amitvir said...

im gunna win... i think=P

Yahya said...

In YOUR DREAMS BOY :)

Maureen said...

I'm gunna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll beat all of you guys but i have overtake Shumaila first!!!!!!!!

Yahya said...

LOL

Radha said...

I'm 19 when i didnt even go on this for over 2 months. Before I was like 22 and now I went up all of a sudden!

Maureen said...

I'm 6th and before i was 10 th or 11th or 12th.

Yahya said...

I was last now am 2nd last :) :(